What links Superman and Strathclyde Regional Council? Why, it's the latest CREAMGUIDE(FILMS) COMMENTARY! This time it's prime Cannon-fodder Salkind-lite utter shite SUPERMAN IV from 1987. Listen as Chris, Craig and Jack can't even be bothered to swear about the desperate nonsense that killed off a franchise. Top men. Top. Men.
THIS COMMENTARY IS RATED 'AA'
SPOILERS: Elizabeth Shaw cosmic chocolate selection on post-Christmas special offer in Tesco (at the time)
CREAMGUIDE(FILMS) REVERSE FAQ
1. Omnibus "The Last Moguls" from 1988;
2. Kim Hartman;
3. And Switching Channels, which is fun;
4. Moribund and excreta is a Til Death Us Do Part reference. Just sayin;
5. The Famous Teddy Z ran from 1989 to 1990 and featured no one and nothing happened;
6. Total domestic gross $15, 681, 020;
7. With the never-more-Yankee name of Mac McDonald;
8. Terry & Mason's Great Food Trip;
9. He was a Chippendale and is from Leeds. Which somehow doesn't add up;
10. Leader of Strathclyde Regional Council;
11. And in fact the other 'Top Men' from Raiders is the estate agent in the Stetson at the start;
12. He isn't;
13. Yes he is;
14. No idea. But he owns a Model T Ford. It says here;
15. Actually, we remembered that sequence as being much better than it is. Probably out of desperation;
16. There was but it got shelved after this shambles;
17. On February the 6th;
18. Poor Paul. We're all thinking of you;
Creamguide(Films) will return with ... a special superstar treat!